ANOTHER SET OF PROMISES FULFILLED IN THE EDUCATIONAL SECTOR BY HONOURABLE MAYOWA AKINFOLARIN.
Towards the end of last year 2021, Rt. Honourable Mayowa Akinfolarin the member house of Representatives, Representing the good people of odigbo & Okeigbo/Ileoluji Federal Constituency embarked on the construction of blocks of classrooms across his federal Constituency.
These classrooms were fully furnished with modern facilities and amenities such as modern chairs and tables, ceiling fans, fully furnished staff rooms, as well as modern toilets. So far so good the Chairman House Committee on Federal Road Safety Commission has completed blocks of classrooms in the following Communities
(1) L.A Primary school popularly known as (Agboligi) Araromi obu which happens to be the latest of completed classrooms.
(2) Blocks of classrooms at Community Primary School Aperin
(3) Odigbo High school, Odigbo.
(4) St. Stephens AglicanPrimary school Okeigbo and
(5) Army Children primary school Otu Costain(ongoing and about 85% near completion) among others that are still awaiting construction to kick off.
In one of the oversight visits of the lawmakers to those educational Edifices put up for use for the students, he enjoined the benefitting communities to make judicious use of the learning facilities and to imbibe the culture of maintenance so as to enjoy the projects for a long period of time.
He gave an assurance of more projects that will affect the lives of his constituents positively as he pray for more progress and development of our dear federal constituency.